Thursday, February 28, 2013

Get to know... Michele

Sweet Michele is next!

Michele is a source of all medical knowledge!  She is the lady I call when I have to do my home Immune Booster injections and am too scared to do them because I think I am going to do it wrong.  She is the lady who came and looked after me and Kayle every week when I was on my really bad chemo and couldn't get off the sofa.  She is the amazing lady who blessed my sweet Kayle with dance lessons so that I could see her in a dance recital!  She is the lady who then came and picked me and Kayle up every Thursday and drove us to dance so I could watch Kayle in her lessons.

Michele is, without a doubt, one of the most thoughtful, considerate people I know and would do anything to help you.  I am so grateful for her friendship... oh yeah, almost forgot, she is an crazy good roller skater!

Michele is the mother of 4 beautiful girls, Naomi, Eden, Ivy and Juliet.  

No comments:

Post a Comment