Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Get to know... Heather

Next is Heather... she is where I get my strength!  I watch Heather in her every day life and I want to be a stronger person.

Heather is a single mother to 3 beautiful children, 2 girls and a boy.  She works full time, she is going to school and she is just fantastic!  Her personality is so out-going and fun, she is just a joy to be around.  My husband regularly calls Heather to 'pop in' and say Hi to cheer me up on my 'down' days.

There is so much to admire about Heather and her life.  She has overcome so much and still smiles!  Her love for the Lord is so obvious and she reaches out to everyone around her and gives tirelessly.  She always brings me a treat... whether it's my favorite flowers, my favorite chocolates or favorite dessert, she always seems to remember what I like!

If Heather had $20, she would go to the store and buy you your favorite treat and bring it to your house and not save a penny for herself... that pretty much sums up Heather! 

No comments:

Post a Comment