Saturday, March 2, 2013

Get to know... Sammi

Precious Sammi... our 'baby' is next.

Let me start by saying the Sammi is an extremely talented young lady... she is only 16 years old, but is an amazing song writer and composer and musician.  She has written so many songs... she even has a CD that we love to listen to in the car!  Kayle will beg me to listen to Sammi all the time!   Her personality and character are fantastic and I love her to pieces.  Her jokes make me laugh so hard.  I have spent a lot of time with Sammi recently and really got to know her and I am so glad that I have!  She is such a blessing in my life and helps me focus on what is important... having fun with my family and friends!

I love it when Sammi and I get together and go for 'coffee' and just sit and chat about girlie things... it's one of my favorite things to do!  I miss our drives to her school, rocking out in the car and giggling!

Sammi is Jolene's daughter... she has 5 brothers and sisters... 

No comments:

Post a Comment