Monday, March 4, 2013

Get to know... Me!

It's me...

If I were to describe myself in 3 words, they would be: out-going, loving and faithful.
The love I feel for my daughter and husband blows me away on a daily basis.  
I try to view my Cancer diagnosis as a blessing because it has given me so much and allowed me to experience more than I could imagine.  Having cancer stinks... I think about it constantly, but I make a choice to move past it and get on with life and appreciate all that I have.

I have been blessed with the most amazing Mum and Dad who love me so much and have shown me more support than I could have ever dreamt of and I have 2 wonderful brothers who, I know love me and would do anything for me.  Family and friends mean everything to me.

I try to live life to the full and enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment