Tuesday, April 23, 2013

And we walk...

Yesterday was my first 'training walk' with my team... and it was amazing! I have been feeling really good the last week and so walking just felt good.  I have been really struggling with the side effects of my new diagnosis and so being able to do something as simple as walk felt really rewarding.

We take simple things for grated... for me, walking was one of those things.  Being out in the fresh air with my friends was so relaxing and fun.

Our team was one short... we missed our sweet Sammi, but I had my amazing friend, Natalia from California here with me all weekend, so she walked with us too.



I can't wait for our next walk!  I won't be walking with our team for 2 weeks because we are off on holiday! We are going on a fun Disney Cruise for 8 days!  I will certainly be thinking of my team as they walk though.

No comments:

Post a Comment