Thursday, May 16, 2013

Reaching our goals

And so... we keep walking!  
We are reaching goals all over the place here in North Bend!  Our team is staying on track with it's training... we are walking as often as we can and having fun doing it!  It's great to walk with the team!

I am totally blown away by everyone's generosity... I have reached my donation goal already!  Jesi is really close to meeting her goal, she is a 98% and Carrie is at 65% of hers!  I can't believe that we have raised so much already and we still have 19 weeks to go!  

If you would still like to donate for me, I would very much appreciate it if you donate to my team.  As a team we need to raise $16,100 and we are currently at 49%...

You can donate to our team, by going go to 

Click on the team member with the lowest amount and donate to them on my behalf!  
You can even leave a message for me if you want!

THANK YOU so much for your generosity... I know our whole team is truly grateful!

Keep an eye out for our first team fundraisers coming up!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATIONS...
Love
The Faithful Fighters!

1 comment: