Friday, April 5, 2013

Get to know... our latest addition... my Sister, Jesi


Meet my amazing Sister!  
I have 2 amazing brothers whom I love very much, but I always wanted a sister.  What girl doesn't want a sister to argue with over clothes and shoes and the hair straighteners!

Jesi is without a doubt one of the most crazy, fun, silly, loving people I know... she is super cool and stylish and I just love her to pieces.  I love to watch her pick outfits and shoes, I love to see what wonderfully creative design she comes up with next for her business but most of all, I just love sitting and hanging out and chatting with her.  We could sit in silence for hours, but still have fun... we could get really silly with a camera and have fun... pretty much, anything we do, we have fun!

Jesi and her wonderfully talented husband, Ryan got married just 6 months after Jason and I... she was my bridesmaid.  Kayle was born on her wedding anniversary and Jesi was there to help me through my first birth... I found out my cancer had come back the day her daughter was born... we are connected, in so many ways!

There really aren't any words to fully explain the love I have for Jesi... she is just absolutely wonderful and I couldn't have prayed for a better sister!


I am so excited that she is going to be flying in for the weekend to join us on our walk... it's going to be off the hook silly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment